SVE Enhanced Pump and Treat Systems
Soil Vapor Extraction Enhanced Pump and Treat Systems technology is the use of vacuum systems and/or sparging systems along with downwell pumps to increase the removal rate for contaminated groundwater and soil vapor. The higher vacuum increases the groundwater gradient allowing downwell pumps to remove the groundwater at a higher pumping rate. MAE2’s design team can help you select the best equipment and treatment components for your site needs.
Typical SVE systems include TEFC or XP motor, moisture separator with high level switch, inlet filter and a pre wired, pretested, custom NEMA IV control panel. Also gauges, flow indicators, temperature indicators and transmitters that can be specified per your application.
All components can be fully integrated and pre wired on a steel skid with optional custom sound attenuating enclosure or integrated with new or existing Groundwater Systems.
- Skid mounted, open trailer, enclosed trailer, custom enclosure or custom building
- Centrifugal / progressive cavity automatic pump out with level controls in clear sight tube
- SVE Blower lobe auto oiler
- Filter Vessels
- Liquid Phase and Vapor Phase Carbon Vessels
- Manifolds with flow indicators and gauges